My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 10 June 2011

10 every{day} HAPPY things...



Here is my list :
1. Had a lovely week and half off from work .. back on Monday but thats ok as Ive missed my friends at work.

2. Got to spend some quality time with our new dog and got him settled in the house I think :-)

3. Seeing Buster and Barney play fighting last night and I swear it almost looked like Barney was smiling in between his panting and pouncing on Buster which makes me happy that he loves his new home with us :-)

 4. I have the weekend off with Adam I feel like we never see each other and we have been rather happier the past few month - no reasons that I can think of.



5. Seeing my old cat Hooch who is terrified of everyone but me stand up for himself and give Barney a good old telling when he was Barking at him.


6. How much crafting I have done this past week has been fabulous I have 1 page left then my nieces album it up to date - woohoo!


7. Showers both dogs today so they are all smelling lovely!

8. Adam has decided to start to empty the utility which is a junk room and get it sorted for my craftroom.. needs the ceiling pulling down so need to sweet talk the future-FIL to come plaster it. Ive only been waiting like 3 years for a finished craftroom dont want to wait another 3 as I am sitting in the kitchen at the minute!

9. Taking my niece to the park yesterday with mam and the dogs feel I havent saw her for ages! She is turning into a right little maddem lol which is funny as I see so much of me in her!

10. Holiday for Feb 2012 is booked woohoo. Going to Las Vegas for 3 nights - Florida for 11 nights then Boston for 3 nights then home - I cant wait its my yearly haul for craft things haha. Only problem is hoping about with a heavy suitcase and we have alot of flights as typically we cant get direct flights between the different stops!! so I am thinking if I get anything heavey like paper packs to ship them home to the UK I will probabily be home before them :-)

Sorry my list a bit long winded hehe I got carried away with being all happy :-)

Barney and Buster (my Beagles)

1 comment:

EverydayMe said...

great list... hope the plastering gets done so you can have a real craft room... and that holiday sounds like a great time... especially the shopping!!! enjoy!! Thanks for playing along!! have a great weekend!
{{hugs}} Michelle