My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day all.

I was very busy this weekend and being as nice as I am I made lots of cupcakes and cookies for my work colleagues.


These are mini Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting and mini chocolate hearts on top. I made about 50!! Yes this is a huge egg tray they are in they fit perfect and I put the lid on and it was perfect to transport them too work.

I had never tasted Red Velvet Cupcakes before and they were all over when I was in America in Nov but for some reason I never tried them. I bought a box of the cake mix and the tub of cream cheese frosting from wallmart as they were sealed Duncan Haines. Since I have only been on my new account for 2 months and not many people know me they were a bit wary of trying them!! (which upset me alittle as Id spent all weekend cooking! But my new manager had quite a few and told the rest of the team how nice they were and that I'm not going to poison them - long and short of it they didn't last much longer after that)


I also made some sugar heart cookies with marshmallow fondant on the top they were delicious!!!

Hope everyone is happy and feeling loved today even if your single :-)

Love Sam

1 comment:

SueB said...

Wow! These are just wonderful! Well done you, I think they look yummy! Finally back in the world of blog land, after five months out due to building work, pics on blog :) Lovely to catch up with all my bloggers, and lovely to see you blogging too :)
Suzie xxx :)