My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 23 April 2011

Birthday Blingy Scrapbook Layout

Another catch up layout I dont seem to do them in order I just do a page that I have an idea for so end up leaving a few empty sleaves with a post-it note of what needs to go there - Anyone else do that?

We had Amelia's 2nd birthday last month and checked her book and I havent even scrapped her first birthday - Im a terrible Aunt I know!!!


I had these Basic Grey Blush collection papers for ages and I was hording them beause I think they are so pretty!! But when I printed the photos off of her party the colours worked with this paper.

This Layout is a smaller version of the Birthday one I did for Layla's album back in August.


You wont see me very often on my own scrapbook layouts as its normally me taking the photos!

I had cut this banner and stamped the individual letters on.


I used a cuttlebug flower the only one I have :-( I am going to buy more when I go to Florida again in Feb 2012 - seems like ages away!!
I used a whole pack of Prima bling on thi as it looked quite flat when I had finished and needed a little sparkle for her first birthday. I free cut this number 1 out. I need to put some journalling on some where but dont want to spoil it. Suppose I could put it on the back - has anyone else journalled on back of LO so not to spoil the front?

Thanks for looking.
Sam x

No comments: